【2600ft SUPER FAR REMOTE RANGE】The remote control range of this dog training collar up to 2600ft (875 yards), make it easy to train your dog in both the park or backyard, never worry it runs too far. Special built-in LED light of the receiver helps you to locate your dog even in a dark environment
【4 TRAINING MODES】These Cambond shock collar for dogs offer customized Static Shock and Vibration 1-99 levels, as well as a Tone mode and Light mode. Can be used to help correct barking, walking, leash training, sitting, pee, aggression, and other behavioral obedience
【Safe DOG SHOCK COLLAR】Extra conductive silicone for the contact points is safer than other metal one, shock head would not contact the skin directly, protecting your dog from skin damage. Please use shock mode carefully, especially higher level shock should always be the last mode to use
【WATERPROOF DOG TRAINING COLLAR】The receiver of collar is IP65 waterproof, your dog can swim or bath freely with the collar on. But please make sure the charging port is close when the receiver immersed in water. The collar is adjustable, it fits neck size from 7 to 25.6 inch. This dog training collar is recommended for medium and large dogs
【WORRY-FREE 1 YEAR WARRANTY】FunniPets offers 100% Refund or Free Replacement warranty, if you have any quality issue, please feel free to contact us, we will reply to you within 1 business day.
Do you have a naughty dog who has some bad behaviors, such as biting sofa or other items in the house, barking even at night, running away suddenly? Have you tried to train your dog but have not effect?
FunniPets dog training collar is an useful training tool to help correct barking, walking, leash training, sitting, aggression, and other behavioral obedience. Very safe and easy to use.
1. Not used for training puppies younger than 6 months. Recommended for medium and large dogs above 20 lbs.
2. We suggest use vibration/tone/light mode to train your dog. Shock mode should always be the last mode to use.
3. Shock model has 0-99 levels, please be very cautious if you want to test a high level.
4. Please avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 8 hours per day, and please try to re-position the collar on the pet’s neck every 1 to 2 hours
5. If the hair is too long at the dog’s neck, it may cause the receiver not to be able to fully contact the skin. It is recommended to properly trim the hair.