Why Your Dog Needs FunniPets Dog Nail Grinder?
Keeping your dog’s nails smooth and short is not only safer for them, but can limit accidental injuries or damage to furniture, bedding, and hardwood floors.
Regular grooming appointments can be very costly, especially if you have a reactive dog. Luckily, using FunniPets dog nail grinder at home to trim your dog’s nails is both easy and cost-effective.
Model Series: Grinder 8200
- 3 adjustable speeds ( 3000/5000/8200 RPM ) that allow you to carefully rub the nails of your dog or pet in stages
- Professional design provides a comfortable grip for being breezily operated in one hand
- Built-in LED work light can help illuminate the nail area in dark places, provides better vision
- Provides precise and safe grinding with Auto and Manual modes
- The battery is rechargeable and can last 20 hrs at a low speed
- Speeds: 3000/5000/8200 RPM
- Charging Time: 3 h
- Using Time: 6 h (low speed) / 10 h (medium speed) / 20 h (high speed)
- Standby time: 120 days
- Motor Noise: less than 50 dB
What's in the Box
- Nail Grinder x 1
- Charging Cable x 1
- User manual x 1
We offer a 30-day guarantee on our products and our staff will be more than happy to assist you with any issues you may have. Our dedicated staff offer customer support 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a week. 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed! Please contact us if you need assistance. For more detailed information, please refer to our Return Policy.
If you don't have a happy experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
There's absolutely zero risk buying from the FunniPets Official Store. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
FunniPets 5-Point Happiness Checklist:
- U.S. Free Shipping - Free shipping for orders over $25 in the United States.
- 100% Safe Payments - Make secure payments via PayPal® or your credit/debit card.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - If you're not satisfied with our products, we will issue you a full refund, no questions asked!
- 24/7/365 Support - Get answers to your questions with Facebook Live Chat, Email and our Support Helpdesk.
- Track Your Order - Track your order at your convenience & get order update emails.
Due to the impact COVID-19, current delivery times are running considerably longer than usual on all orders.
All $35+ U.S. orders fly free.
All orders are processed within 2 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. You will receive notification of any delay or cancellation of your order.
We don’t offer international shipping currently, any order outside of the United States cannot be made.
Click here for more information on our shipping policies
Orders can only be accepted if they make the following requirements:
- Items are faulty – damaged/broken or soiled upon arrival
- Items are of incorrect size/color delivered
- Receipt of a wrong item
If you want to return your package, please click here to find out more on our return policy.
My puppy weighs 7 pounds. I have never trimmed its nails. I am very worried that it will not cooperate. I did not expect that the sound of the machine is very low and the puppy has no resistance. It is very good. I recommend buying it.
No loud noise to make the puppies nervous and the ergonomics and speed make nail trimming a breeze also bought this brands training collars.
I used to is the other kind of dremel, this one is easier and faster. The light is really helpful. I usually recommend this to dog parents.
I just bought this grinder two weeks ago. Surprisingly my two-year-old Australian Shepherd is not reactive to this grinder at all. I only did a small amount of work each time, and it works effectively. I dont need to recharge it so far. Love this product and definitely would recommend this.
I actually thought it would be too small for my German Shepherd, but it fit perfectly. My dog is very reactive to a stranger, so I had never taken him grooming. Clicking nails are painful for me before. Surprisingly he is not reactive to this grinder. I can use this grinder with only one hand so I can comfort him with my other hand while working on his nails. I would definitely recomand this.
Decided to try out this new product for my two small dogs and I'm glad I did. I really appreciate how small and light this nail grinder is - it makes it much easier and less of a struggle to get all 4 paws done quickly. There's also a guide that attaches to the front of the grinder to make it easy to slot the dog's nail. For the size of the grinder, it's pretty powerful - the only thing that I wish it had was a catch for all the debris. So far I've used it 3 times on my 2 dogs and I haven't yet had to charge it. Overall, really neat little device and highly recommend it!