Why My Car Needs This SUV Cargo Liner for Dogs?
For those with multiple dogs, or especially large breeds, and often travel with them by car, FunniPets SUV Cargo Liner for Dogs can get your car and your dogs protected while driving. It can be installed in the back of an SUV or wagon with the rear seats folded down. Protects your car from pet dander, hair, spills, odors, mud, and water.
Dimensions: 55 x 91 inches
- Large cargo liner foldable to fit full-size /mid-size/compact SUV, station wagon, compact crossover, multi-purpose vehicle, minivan, microvan, sedan, etc.
- Bumper flap for protecting bumpers from dog's claw marks
- Made of wear-proof 600D oxford fabric and water-resistant polyester protects your car seat from pet dander, hair, spills, odors, mud, and water
- Quick-release buckles of straps and seat anchors. Easy to clean by vacuum or just wipe away the dirt
What's in the Box
- SUV Cargo Liner for Dogs x 1
We offer a 30-day guarantee on our products and our staff will be more than happy to assist you with any issues you may have. Our dedicated staff offer customer support 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a week. 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed! Please contact us if you need assistance. For more detailed information, please refer to our Return Policy.
If you don't have a happy experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
There's absolutely zero risk buying from the FunniPets Official Store. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
FunniPets 5-Point Happiness Checklist:
- U.S. Free Shipping - Free shipping for orders over $25 in the United States.
- 100% Safe Payments - Make secure payments via PayPal® or your credit/debit card.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - If you're not satisfied with our products, we will issue you a full refund, no questions asked!
- 24/7/365 Support - Get answers to your questions with Facebook Live Chat, Email and our Support Helpdesk.
- Track Your Order - Track your order at your convenience & get order update emails.
Due to the impact COVID-19, current delivery times are running considerably longer than usual on all orders.
All $25+ U.S. orders fly free.
All orders are processed within 2 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. You will receive notification of any delay or cancellation of your order.
We don’t offer international shipping currently, any order outside of the United States cannot be made.
Click here for more information on our shipping policies
Orders can only be accepted if they make the following requirements:
- Items are faulty – damaged/broken or soiled upon arrival
- Items are of incorrect size/color delivered
- Receipt of a wrong item
If you want to return your package, please click here to find out more on our return policy.
Why should I use a SUV cargo liner for dogs?
You’ve probably seen these rubber lines or rugs in the back of different vehicles. Why do so many drivers use these mats? These heavy-duty rubber (or PU) mats not only protect your vehicle's interior from pet hair and dirt but also serve as an extra barrier of protection against spills and other messes that can happen while driving.
What things should I consider when buying dog seat covers?
- Size and Coverage - The essence of using a dog cargo liner is to protect your back seat and cargo area. You must be sure that you choose a liner with the right size and coverage that fits your cargo area. We recommend that you measure your vehicle’s cargo area first and consider the size of the cargo liner you intend to buy to make sure it fits and covers well.
- Fabric Material - The fabric material will determine whether the cargo liner will be durable, water-resistant, or non-slippery. Not all cargo liners are durable. You wouldn’t want to buy a liner that allows water and pee to seep through your vehicle or one that makes your pet slip.
- Straps and Buckles - Most cargo liners come with an adjustable strap with a buckle to attach to the front or rear seats for stability and extra safety. The straps and buckles make liners easy to install and remove. The type of strap and buckle a liner has will determine how well it will fit your cargo area. Check your vehicle and choose a liner with straps and buckles that will fit well.
- Ease of Cleaning - Choose a cargo liner that is easy to clean. You would find lots of cargo liners out there that are machine washable at a low speed – avoid putting them in a dryer. Some cargo liners can be easily wiped clean with a damp sponge.
- Water and Odor Resistance - Cargo liners are made out of materials – nylon, plastic, rubber, vinyl – that make them resistant to virtually anything, water, or odor. Only liners with waterproof materials will maintain the safety and quality of your car seats. Odor-resistant liners will absorb odors from your dog’s pee so that your vehicle will not be filled with a foul smell.
I use this over the back seat of my midsized sedan to help protect the interior since that's where my 100lb Rottie sits.
great price ! awesome !
I used this in my 2015 Chrysler Town & Country and now in my 2021 Chrysler Pacifica as well. This helps keep my seats and floor fur free. It's a perfect fit and Super Easy to install.
I know nasty right? 5 month old corso has serious car sickness. I am glad I purchased this.
Just purchased a SUV last year and had I not got this, I would have lost my mind. It is waterproof. I sprayed it down with water hose and then washed it. Like new!!!
Used to keep my new puppy at the time from potty-ing in the car worked well to keep urine and drool off the seats and easy to install but if your dog has longer nails be careful my dane managed to put a quarter sized hole in it after a few weeks could be more durable but great for the price
Cumple con lo solicitado
Very easy to take care of
Very good for price
Lasted so far!
Got this to put in wife's SUV to provide some cover for the trunk area, but this thing is about twice as large as I need. I thought this would work out nicely as I could attach it to the headrests of the 3rd row so the entire trunk and the back of the seats are protected regardless if the seats are up or down. But this is so big that I think I might have to attach it to the 2nd row, and detach if the 3rd row needs to come up.