Why My Car Needs This SUV Cargo Liner for Dogs?
For those with multiple dogs, or especially large breeds, and often travel with them by car, FunniPets SUV Cargo Liner for Dogs can get your car and your dogs protected while driving. It can be installed in the back of an SUV or wagon with the rear seats folded down. Protects your car from pet dander, hair, spills, odors, mud, and water.
Dimensions: 55 x 91 inches
- Large cargo liner foldable to fit full-size /mid-size/compact SUV, station wagon, compact crossover, multi-purpose vehicle, minivan, microvan, sedan, etc.
- The extra bumper flag protects the bumper from wear and tear by dogs
- Extra-large textured non-slip backing for more stability
- 4 water-resistant layers of quilted, wear-proof 600D oxford fabric, protects your car seat from pet dander, hair, spills, odors, mud, and water
- Quick-release buckles of straps and seat anchors. Easy to clean by vacuum or just wipe away the dirt
What's in the Box
- SUV Cargo Liner for Dogs x 1
We offer a 30-day guarantee on our products and our staff will be more than happy to assist you with any issues you may have. Our dedicated staff offer customer support 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a week. 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed! Please contact us if you need assistance. For more detailed information, please refer to our Return Policy.
If you don't have a happy experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
There's absolutely zero risk buying from the FunniPets Official Store. Send us an email to email@example.com if you need any assistance.
FunniPets 5-Point Happiness Checklist:
- U.S. Free Shipping - Free shipping for orders over $25 in the United States.
- 100% Safe Payments - Make secure payments via PayPal® or your credit/debit card.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - If you're not satisfied with our products, we will issue you a full refund, no questions asked!
- 24/7/365 Support - Get answers to your questions with Facebook Live Chat, Email and our Support Helpdesk.
- Track Your Order - Track your order at your convenience & get order update emails.
Due to the impact COVID-19, current delivery times are running considerably longer than usual on all orders.
All $25+ U.S. orders fly free.
All orders are processed within 2 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. You will receive notification of any delay or cancellation of your order.
We don’t offer international shipping currently, any order outside of the United States cannot be made.
Click here for more information on our shipping policies
Orders can only be accepted if they make the following requirements:
- Items are faulty – damaged/broken or soiled upon arrival
- Items are of incorrect size/color delivered
- Receipt of a wrong item
If you want to return your package, please click here to find out more on our return policy.
Why should I use a SUV cargo liner for dogs?
You’ve probably seen these rubber lines or rugs in the back of different vehicles. Why do so many drivers use these mats? These heavy-duty rubber (or PU) mats not only protect your vehicle's interior from pet hair and dirt but also serve as an extra barrier of protection against spills and other messes that can happen while driving.
What things should I consider when buying dog seat covers?
- Size and Coverage - The essence of using a dog cargo liner is to protect your back seat and cargo area. You must be sure that you choose a liner with the right size and coverage that fits your cargo area. We recommend that you measure your vehicle’s cargo area first and consider the size of the cargo liner you intend to buy to make sure it fits and covers well.
- Fabric Material - The fabric material will determine whether the cargo liner will be durable, water-resistant, or non-slippery. Not all cargo liners are durable. You wouldn’t want to buy a liner that allows water and pee to seep through your vehicle or one that makes your pet slip.
- Straps and Buckles - Most cargo liners come with an adjustable strap with a buckle to attach to the front or rear seats for stability and extra safety. The straps and buckles make liners easy to install and remove. The type of strap and buckle a liner has will determine how well it will fit your cargo area. Check your vehicle and choose a liner with straps and buckles that will fit well.
- Ease of Cleaning - Choose a cargo liner that is easy to clean. You would find lots of cargo liners out there that are machine washable at a low speed – avoid putting them in a dryer. Some cargo liners can be easily wiped clean with a damp sponge.
- Water and Odor Resistance - Cargo liners are made out of materials – nylon, plastic, rubber, vinyl – that make them resistant to virtually anything, water, or odor. Only liners with waterproof materials will maintain the safety and quality of your car seats. Odor-resistant liners will absorb odors from your dog’s pee so that your vehicle will not be filled with a foul smell.
This product was purchased to replace one. It is far superior in quality, and simple to install. I earmarked this Item should I ever need to replace. Well worth the money for a 5 star product that fully lives up to its hype!!
Our German Shepperd loves to go exploring with us. Creeks, mud, hair...these are no match against this cover. Easy to wipe and vacuum, with hair not weaving into the fabric. We highly recommend it!
This cover has been wonderful to have in my car. Easy to get out of the way when the 3rd seat is in use and easy to hook back up when my dog goes places with me.
Great product and fits perfect, just has one flaw. The first section of the cover, (where the headrest straps are), have no Non-skid. So when I lay the seats all the way down, that section slides and so do my 2 dogs if they are up in that area.
Large size fits perfect for my 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT. XL would be to big.
I would recommend, but I'd also recommend the manufacture add the extra Non-skid.
Great quality, easy install, worked for exactly what I wanted. Two big dogs and months later, and its still in great condition
Fits well in the car but Its slippery for the dog to stand on during car rides. He slides all over and has difficulty keeping his footing.
This cargo liner fits the new Bronco 4dr perfectly with second row folded down.
Couldn't be happier with this Cargo Liner, easy to install, I bought the XL for our Subaru Crosstrek.
We were looking for something to replace all the cheap versions of products like this. This is a great find and easy to install! The pup really loves this one as he doesnt slip and slid around in it like the others. Hes a Great Dane/ Australian Shepard so his size does not help on the other products.