Why My Car Needs This SUV Cargo Liner for Dogs?
For those with multiple dogs, or especially large breeds, and often travel with them by car, FunniPets SUV Cargo Liner for Dogs can get your car and your dogs protected while driving. It can be installed in the back of an SUV or wagon with the rear seats folded down. Protects your car from pet dander, hair, spills, odors, mud, and water.
Dimensions: 55 x 91 inches
- Overall protection - extra side flap and bumper flap protect the car side and bumper from wear and tear by dogs
- Large cargo liner foldable to fit full-size /mid-size/compact SUV, station wagon, compact crossover, multi-purpose vehicle, minivan, microvan, sedan, etc.
- Extra-large textured non-slip backing for more stability
- 4 water-resistant layers of quilted, wear-proof 600D oxford fabric, protects your car seat from pet dander, hair, spills, odors, mud, and water
- Quick-release buckles of straps and seat anchors. Easy to clean by vacuum or just wipe away the dirt
What's in the Box
- SUV Cargo Liner for Dogs x 1
We offer a 30-day guarantee on our products and our staff will be more than happy to assist you with any issues you may have. Our dedicated staff offer customer support 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a week. 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed! Please contact us if you need assistance. For more detailed information, please refer to our Return Policy.
If you don't have a happy experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
There's absolutely zero risk buying from the FunniPets Official Store. Send us an email to email@example.com if you need any assistance.
FunniPets 5-Point Happiness Checklist:
- U.S. Free Shipping - Free shipping for orders over $25 in the United States.
- 100% Safe Payments - Make secure payments via PayPal® or your credit/debit card.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - If you're not satisfied with our products, we will issue you a full refund, no questions asked!
- 24/7/365 Support - Get answers to your questions with Facebook Live Chat, Email and our Support Helpdesk.
- Track Your Order - Track your order at your convenience & get order update emails.
Due to the impact COVID-19, current delivery times are running considerably longer than usual on all orders.
All $35+ U.S. orders fly free.
All orders are processed within 2 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. You will receive notification of any delay or cancellation of your order.
We don’t offer international shipping currently, any order outside of the United States cannot be made.
Click here for more information on our shipping policies
Orders can only be accepted if they make the following requirements:
- Items are faulty – damaged/broken or soiled upon arrival
- Items are of incorrect size/color delivered
- Receipt of a wrong item
If you want to return your package, please click here to find out more on our return policy.
Why should I use a SUV cargo liner for dogs?
You’ve probably seen these rubber lines or rugs in the back of different vehicles. Why do so many drivers use these mats? These heavy-duty rubber (or PU) mats not only protect your vehicle's interior from pet hair and dirt but also serve as an extra barrier of protection against spills and other messes that can happen while driving.
What things should I consider when buying dog seat covers?
- Size and Coverage - The essence of using a dog cargo liner is to protect your back seat and cargo area. You must be sure that you choose a liner with the right size and coverage that fits your cargo area. We recommend that you measure your vehicle’s cargo area first and consider the size of the cargo liner you intend to buy to make sure it fits and covers well.
- Fabric Material - The fabric material will determine whether the cargo liner will be durable, water-resistant, or non-slippery. Not all cargo liners are durable. You wouldn’t want to buy a liner that allows water and pee to seep through your vehicle or one that makes your pet slip.
- Straps and Buckles - Most cargo liners come with an adjustable strap with a buckle to attach to the front or rear seats for stability and extra safety. The straps and buckles make liners easy to install and remove. The type of strap and buckle a liner has will determine how well it will fit your cargo area. Check your vehicle and choose a liner with straps and buckles that will fit well.
- Ease of Cleaning - Choose a cargo liner that is easy to clean. You would find lots of cargo liners out there that are machine washable at a low speed – avoid putting them in a dryer. Some cargo liners can be easily wiped clean with a damp sponge.
- Water and Odor Resistance - Cargo liners are made out of materials – nylon, plastic, rubber, vinyl – that make them resistant to virtually anything, water, or odor. Only liners with waterproof materials will maintain the safety and quality of your car seats. Odor-resistant liners will absorb odors from your dog’s pee so that your vehicle will not be filled with a foul smell.
I have been very happy with this purchase. It fits nicely in the SUV, easy to put up and take down. It was easy to clean after using it with my dogs. It was worth the investment.
Purchased the Veckle SUV Cargo Cover for Dogs with Side Flaps for my 2011 Ford Explorer Limited. It works perfect for my dogs! Can either be used with the 2nd and 3rd row seats down or with the 2nd row seats up! Easy to install and a high quality product! Does not move once in place with the grippers on the back side and love the side panels to keep the dogs from scratching the vehicle interior! The shipping was great!
Great stuff! Keeps my car trunk neat! Easy to clean! Very practical! I think everybody who loves their cars should get one!
The only think would be better for my purpose (I don’t have a pet and bought it to protect my car trunk) if the area which covers the back of the back/rare seat would have 2 parts (maybe on zipper), that I could collapse only one part it the back of the back seat. Now you may only collapse both parts of the back seat (they are connected by the liner) and you almost need two people to do it simultaneously.
This is a nice strong cover, but the suction cups came all bent up and will not stick to anything.
This mat is very nice. Water beads up on it so it’s pretty water proof I did buy my own heavy duty suction cups because the ones that it came with suck (not in a good way)
This cover is well made and large enough to cover the cargo area in our Palisade, and then some. It is waterproof as well. The only real issue is that the suction cups are kinda floppy floppy and don't really hold to the windows. They do have enough anchor line to tie them around the cleats in the back of the SUV though.
Easy to install. Huge so we put our seats down and this covered the entire thing. I have 2 pit bulls
High quality, easy to install, highly recommend this product
This gets the job done, but it doesn’t work as designed. You have to install adhesive Velcro strips to the interior of car. My product was obviously old as the tape sealing the package and the Velcro adhesive tape were both gummy and didn’t adhere well. The Velcro tape fell off my car in less than 20 mins. There are also suction cups, I guess to hold the sides to windows? But the suction cups don’t stick and the string is way too long to be effective if they did stick. So, the side panels don’t stay up. I’d return it if I had time to wait for a replacement.
Not long enough to cover bumper from scratches so added a blanket to fold out I gave a Mazda CX5
I’ve tried & returned sticker Velcro doesn’t stay stuck